The Harringworth FUN COMPANION DOG SHOW in Harringworth was a great success with Ella a 6 month old English Springer Spaniel winning Best in Show.
Names of the winners for each class:
- Best Puppy – Ella (owner Andrew White)
- Best veteran – Teal (owner Sally Killick)
- Prettiest Bitch – Echo (owner Julie Bell)
- Most Handsome Dog – Archie (owner Marie Hems-Ward)
- Best Six Legs – Dooey (owner Liz Vaughan)
- Best Tail Wagger – Tessa (owner Maggie Boon
- Most Obedient Dog – Ethel (owner Harry Boon)
- Best Rescue Dog – (re-homed) Ted (owner Heather Ingram)
- Grand Finale – The Best Dog/Bitch in Show – Ella (owner Andrew White)
Thank you to everyone who made the day such a success with a special mention to Davina Conant and Alma O’Neill who organised the event. Photos by Rutland Creative
The Sponsored Dog Walk in the afternoon was organised by Chloe from Boos Dog walking School and despite the weather being a little variable a good walk was had by all.