CALL CONNECT BUS FOR STAMFORD OR CORBY
Are you interested in taking a bus to Corby or Stamford? You can request a bus any day to go to Stamford but it is best to give about a week’s notice to ensure it is not already booked to go elsewhere in the area.
Call 0345 263 8153 to find out more and register or visit the website http://www.wellandcallconnect.co.uk/.
Also, there is a bus every Tuesday from 3 September to Corby from Harringworth, again you need to have registered and then call up the service to arrange to be picked up.
The bus will collect (if prebooked) from the Village Cross at 10.08 to go to Corby (ASDA/Station/George Street) arriving 10.35/10.40/ 10.45 and return leaving Corby (George Street/Station/ASDA) at 13.20/13.25/13/30.
If you feel that you would like a pick up from your own house as the Village Cross is too far to walk call 0345 263 8153 and they will consider your request.
IMPROVEMENTS TO THE CALL CONNECT SERVICE
From Monday 1st September 2014, there will be improvements to the existing CallConnect service.
The improved CallConnect service will:
- Continue to provide a ‘dial a bus’ service to Stamford, Peterborough and Market Deeping and is now extended to Oundle and Thrapston.
- Operate new regular pre-bookable routes: Stamford to Corby on Tuesday, Stamford to Oakham on Wednesday and Stamford to Oundle on Thursday. (Please see the enclosed guide for more information).
- Continue to operate our Friday shopper’s bus from Oundle to Stamford which will be extended to Morrisons.
- Provide new connection opportunities to the X4 to Corby & Peterborough at Oundle and Upper Benefield.
- Introduce new vehicles including a larger bus for our Peterborough service.
- Introduce a new online web booking service as well as a new low cost 0345 booking line number.
You can download a copy of the new Nene & Welland CallConnect guide which contains more information about the newly extended service. To view and download a copy, please click here:
Nene and Welland CallConnect.
If you have any queries on the CallConnect service please contact them on 0345 263 8153 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.