Built as the village school in 1825 it was deeded to the village as a village hall in the 1960’s. The Hall has been extended several times, most recently in 2008 when it was fully refurbished. It provides the key public facility in the village and is available for hire by villagers or others with the agreement of the Trustees. It is currently used for meetings, classes, public and private social events, film shows, and entertainment etc. It also has a wide range of equipment that is available for hire.
The hall has a capacity of 100 (seating for 80); there are 10 parking spaces with two disabled bays.
For further information, please contact
Hiring/maintenance – Maggie Frankland 01572 747220
General information – Philippa Gasson 01572 747700
The hall is owned and run by the Harringworth Village Hall Trustees, as established by the Trust Deed. They are appointed each year at the AGM and are responsible for the care and upkeep of the Village Hall, for the benefit of the inhabitants of Harringworth. The Trustees are unpaid and meet at least four times each year. It is a registered charity, Charity No. 273826.
The Village Hall Trustees:
Ges Dolman, Chairman
Nicola Wright, Treasurer
Jennie Tillyer, Secretary
Have a Question? Please complete the form below: