The Harringworth Village Hall has a large main hall with a newly refurbished wooden floor, good heating, a light decor and blue tooth sound system, There are facilities for up to 80 guests with a well equipped kitchen available for use.
Some of the equipment can be hired for use elsewhere for a small charge, as listed below. The Hall can also be hired for Table Tennis with the two tables free to use, on payment of a booking fee.
- Main hall
- Fully equipped kitchen catering for 80 people with commercial heated cupboard, range stove, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, two sinks, separate hand wash sink, water boiler, kettles. Complete set of crockery, cutlery, preparation, serving dishes and equipment, jugs, condiments etc. Large array of glassware (beer, water, wine and champagne).
- Store room
- Serving counter / bar.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Disabled toilet
- Baby changing facilities
- Car park
Equipment included with the booking:
- Staging in block or runway format (please advise if required)
- Black out facility
- Spot lights
- 6ft long trestle tables = 13
- 4ft x 4ft tables = 12
- 5ft round tables = 5
- Folding chairs = 78 (comfortable and linkable)
- Sound System with Bluetooth Facility.
- Large drop down Projector Screen
- Projector (for an additional cost of £20)
Equipment Available for Hire (for a function away from the Hall):
- Table and Chairs
- Tablecloths (as long as washed after use)
- Urn (2)
- Crockery, Cutlery and Glassware (80)
- Microphone and Portable Speakers
- Marquee 9m x 4m (2)
- Pop Up Gazebos (2)
The Hall has two Table Tennis tables available free if the Hall is booked out. The Booking Fee is £10 per hour with a special rate for residents of Harringworth.
Please note – If alcohol is to be sold a hirer will need to provide their own licence (TEN), available from East Northants Council. Please advise the Booking Clerk, if you applied for one.
Click here to find out how to book the Village Hall.